Sweet Onion Slaw Pork Wraps Recipe
- 2/3 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash celery seed
- Dash pepper
- Dash salt
- 1 boneless pork loin chop (6 ounces), cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside.
- 2. In a small skillet, cook pork in oil until pork is no longer pink. Spoon coleslaw mixture and pork down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 355 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Onion Slaw Pork Wraps
"Served it as a side dish with burgers & fries. Poured dressing on slaw when I was ready to serve it. Fantastic taste!"
"WOW !!!! love this recipe. Will definitely make again. Kids loved it too."
"I just made the slaw part. It's pretty good. I was looking for a slaw dressing not loaded with mayo. This is a good one."
"This recipe is a great way to use up some leftover pork roast!"
"The wrong photo has been attached to this recipe. It will be corrected soon. The correct photo should have chips in the background (not fries). We apologize for this error.Taste Of Home Test Kitchen"
"this is an excellent meal!!! very yummy!! i thought the meat could use some flavor so this time around im marinanting the pork in an apricot jam"
"This is a very yummy recipe! Give it a try; it has great flavor."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.