“The pork and sweet onion slaw go great together and create a quick-and-easy weeknight meal.” A knife and fork make these yummy hand-helds neater to eat. Nancy Roth - Saint Joseph, IL
- 2/3 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash celery seed
- Dash pepper
- Dash salt
- 1 boneless pork loin chop (6 ounces), cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside.
- In a small skillet, cook pork in oil until pork is no longer pink. Spoon coleslaw mixture and pork down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Onion Slaw Pork Wraps in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p29
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sweet Onion Slaw Pork Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review