- 2/3 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash celery seed
- Dash pepper
- Dash salt
- 1 boneless pork loin chop (6 ounces), cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside.
- In a small skillet, cook pork in oil until pork is no longer pink. Spoon coleslaw mixture and pork down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sweet Onion Slaw Pork Wraps
Sort By :
"Served it as a side dish with burgers & fries. Poured dressing on slaw when I was ready to serve it. Fantastic taste!"
"WOW !!!! love this recipe. Will definitely make again. Kids loved it too."
"I just made the slaw part. It's pretty good. I was looking for a slaw dressing not loaded with mayo. This is a good one."
"This recipe is a great way to use up some leftover pork roast!"
"This recipe is so very good. I make the coleslaw in the morning and then I can have dinner ready and on the table in less than 20 minutes. I don't marinate my pork (just salt and pepper it) because the coleslaw gives it a wonderful flavor on it's own. Add some homemade french fries and you have a perfect meal for a busy night."