- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, onion dip, mayonnaise, pepper and onion. Spoon a scant tablespoonful into each tart shell; top with tomato.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Reviews for Sweet Onion Phyllo Tarts
Sort By :
Came across this recipe the other day and decided to try it. My boyfriend and I loved it - it was AWESOME!!! Can't wait to make it again. Next time I'm going to double the recipe!!
I made this for a wedding rehearsal dinner!! Wonderful reviews from the guests. Will definitely being making this again during the holidays
Made this recipe for a work pot luck and everyone loved it. I changed the cheese to a 6 cheese Italian blend and added some Italian herbs. Tasted great!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >