Sweet Onion Casserole Recipe
- 5 large sweet onions, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. Place half of onions in a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with half of the cracker crumbs and cheese. Repeat layers.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 151 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Onion Casserole
"I love having this with steak!"
"I make this recipe all the time. It is over the top delicious! And...it's so easy to make. Yum!"
"this dish was fantastic...had it at a dinner party on saturday night and everyone loved it. I've printed out and putting it in my recipe box its a dish to make over and over again"
"Thank you for posting this. I had this recipe but I lost it and have been looking for it ever since. Absolutely delicious"
"This is a very easy dish to make and it is soooo good! I will make it again. If you like onions, you will like this one. It's a keeper!"