- 5 large sweet onions, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. Place half of onions in a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with half of the cracker crumbs and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Onion Casserole(4)
Sort By :
I make this recipe all the time. It is over the top delicious! And...it's so easy to make. Yum!
this dish was fantastic...had it at a dinner party on saturday night and everyone loved it. I've printed out and putting it in my recipe box its a dish to make over and over again
Thank you for posting this. I had this recipe but I lost it and have been looking for it ever since. Absolutely delicious
This is a very easy dish to make and it is soooo good! I will make it again. If you like onions, you will like this one. It's a keeper!