Sweet Onion, Tomato & Cuke Salad
Crisp, fresh veggies combine with feta and zesty dressing in this fast fix. You'll want to make it again and again.
Grants Pass, Oregon
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers and onion. In a
- small bowl, whisk the oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, garlic,
- salt and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle
- with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 164 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.