- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Onion, Tomato & Cuke Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2009, p36
Reviews for Sweet Onion, Tomato & Cuke Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2013
"Excellent salad, out of feta so I used parm and mozzarella instead."
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2009
"My husband and I love this salad! The dressing is great and the feta adds an interesting and savory twist."