- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Onion, Tomato & Cuke Salad
Sort By :
"Excellent!! Husband could not stop eating it - a new favorite!! Thank you!"
"Delicious recipe! Fantastic with farm stand veggies especially. We enjoyed the dressing very much. I cut back on the oil by half to reduce the calories. I prepared enough veggies for a salad for two and saved the remaining dressing for another meal. Thanks for posting!"
"Excellent salad, out of feta so I used parm and mozzarella instead."
"My husband and I love this salad! The dressing is great and the feta adds an interesting and savory twist."