- In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in 2/3 cup of the tomato cream sauce.
- Spoon meat mixture onto tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down
- in a baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchilada.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 12 enchiladas.
Purchase green onions with fresh-looking tops and clean white ends. Store them wrapped in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. For longer storage, freeze sliced or chopped green onions for up to 1 year. One green onion equals about 2 tablespoons sliced.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 490 calories, 30 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 839 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.