Sweet N Moist Ham
We served 75 pounds of ham fixed this way. It could not be simpler, and it's moist and delightfully sweet.
18-20 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 1 sliced boneless fully cooked ham (about 6 pounds), tied
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Pour soda over ham.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours or until a thermometer reads
- 140°. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 152 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 1,414 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer