- 1 sliced boneless fully cooked ham (about 6 pounds), tied
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Pour soda over ham. Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sweet N Moist Ham(2)
Sort By :
I personally do not like ham, but my boyfriend does so I make this every year for thanksgiving for him.
If you use the size of ham recalls for.I made it for the first time and I'm don't care for ham and went back to seconds and all the kids liked it as well.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Ham Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >