Sweet Mustard Salmon
Lemon juice, mustard and brown sugar add something special to this salmon dish. —Cortney Claeson, Spokane, Washington
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Place salmon on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Drizzle with lemon juice; brush with mustard.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 326 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.