Lemon juice, mustard and brown sugar add something special to this salmon dish. —Cortney Claeson, Spokane, Washington
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Place salmon on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with lemon juice; brush with mustard. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Mustard Salmon in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p84
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sweet Mustard Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review