- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Place salmon on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with lemon juice; brush with mustard. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sweet Mustard Salmon(3)
Sort By :
This is sooooo good even with my mistakes....I was on the phone when making the glaze and mixed all ingredients together- realizing the mistake I made I decided to coat the salmon with the sauce and my oh my it was outstanding! Will make this again and again and again. Sides: lemon-pepper asparagus, (baked in the oven while baking the salmon) acorn squash and only because I had it leftover spanish rice and what a great meal. Thanks for the recipe it is indeed something special.
This looks delicious. I'm curious as to What the side is ?
i would suggest a foil lined baking sheet, the brown sugar melts and burns. Very tasty, very easy.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >