- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Place salmon on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with lemon juice; brush with mustard. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sweet Mustard Salmon
"Delicious and so easy and quick!"
"Delicious and quick. Cook at least 15 minutes to insure flakey and cooked through."
"This is sooooo good even with my mistakes....I was on the phone when making the glaze and mixed all ingredients together- realizing the mistake I made I decided to coat the salmon with the sauce and my oh my it was outstanding! Will make this again and again and again. Sides: lemon-pepper asparagus, (baked in the oven while baking the salmon) acorn squash and only because I had it leftover spanish rice and what a great meal. Thanks for the recipe it is indeed something special."
"This looks delicious. I'm curious as to What the side is ?"
"i would suggest a foil lined baking sheet, the brown sugar melts and burns. Very tasty, very easy."