Sweet Mustard Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, mustard and seasoned salt. Whisk in vinegar. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sweet Mustard Chops(11)
Sort By :
The chops were tender, juicy and very tasty. A great recipe!
This goes out to all the people who grew up on shake and bake pork chops. I'm a huge foodie, finally I can tell all reading this try this recipe. It is wonderful, grilling is a must although. My husband has been requesting that I make this at least once a week. Pierce the chops to let the marinade soak in and use 1 inch pork chops bone in. Grill and don't worry about a little charing, I'm telling all of you this is a keeper recipe.
Such an easy recipe, and such great flavor! Only thing I might do differently would be to reserve some of the marinade and drizzle it over the cooked chops - just because it tastes so good!
Wonderful! My husband and I loved the taste of these chops. I was worried they may be a bit too mustardy, so before grilling I wiped off most of the marinade. Next time I will leave more on the chops. Best flavor and so tender. I will always make grilled pork chops using this recipe from now on
I grilled these last night...so tender and juicy. The salt is a brine and helps to lock in the juices.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >