- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, mustard and seasoned salt. Whisk in vinegar. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sweet Mustard Chops
"My husband says these are the best! Very flavorable and excellent along side grilled veggies."
"So moist and flavorful, and oh so easy! Already received requests to make it again."
"We enjoyed our pork chops using this recipe. I liked that it used ingredients I always have on hand. I agree with wintermom9597 and think it might be interesting to reserve 1/4 cup of the mustard mixture for basting before marinating the meat."
"We've never been big on pork chops, but this recipe came so well reviewed that we wanted to try it. Great flavor and it was very tender and juicy. We actually broiled, but I think they would be stellar grilled. Summer is coming, so we'll try again soon!"
"The chops were tender, juicy and very tasty. A great recipe!"
"This goes out to all the people who grew up on shake and bake pork chops. I'm a huge foodie, finally I can tell all reading this try this recipe. It is wonderful, grilling is a must although. My husband has been requesting that I make this at least once a week. Pierce the chops to let the marinade soak in and use 1 inch pork chops bone in. Grill and don't worry about a little charing, I'm telling all of you this is a keeper recipe."
"Such an easy recipe, and such great flavor! Only thing I might do differently would be to reserve some of the marinade and drizzle it over the cooked chops - just because it tastes so good!"
"Wonderful! My husband and I loved the taste of these chops. I was worried they may be a bit too mustardy, so before grilling I wiped off most of the marinade. Next time I will leave more on the chops. Best flavor and so tender. I will always make grilled pork chops using this recipe from now on"
"I grilled these last night...so tender and juicy. The salt is a brine and helps to lock in the juices."