Sweet Mustard Chops Recipe
These pork chops are perfect for company because they marinate overnight in a special barbecue sauce. Then just pop them on the grill when you're ready to eat. They're fast and flavorful. —DeAnn Alleva, Columbus, Ohio
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, mustard and seasoned salt. Whisk in vinegar. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC