- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Corn or Rice Chex
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds. Stir; microwave 30 seconds longer or until the chips are melted. Stir in peanut butter. Gently stir in cereal until well coated; set aside.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a 2-gallon plastic storage bag. Add cereal mixture and shake until well coated. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 cups.
Reviews for Sweet Minglers
Sort By :
"Kids always love their "Muddy Buddies", both making them and eating them. So much cheaper than buying a small bag in the store. And this is such a snap to put together."
"My daycare kids all loved it. I can only eat just a little at a time because it is very sweet."
"This recipe is a fun treat and ALWAYS goes over well. One Christmas we made up several batches, filled several baggies, attached a cute topper made from cardstock and gave them out as gifts."