Sweet Maple Baked Beans Recipe
- 1 can (28 ounces) pork and beans
- 1/4 cup sugar-free pancake syrup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 onion slice, separated into rings
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pork and beans, syrup, ketchup and mustard. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with bacon; top with onion. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 138 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 612mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 6g fiber), 7g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 0 fat.
Reviews for Sweet Maple Baked Beans
"husband liked. little to sweet for me."