- full. To attach strawberries, poke a pick into wreath, then push
- berry down on top of pick.
- Sprinkle additional blueberries over the entire wreath to fill in
- large gaps.
- Spoon fruit dip (recipe follows) into a small serving bowl, making
- sure bowl fits into center of wreath first.
- If desired, cut additional strawberries into star shapes with cookie
- cutter to garnish dip. Serve immediately, or place damp paper towels
- over fruit and wreath and cover the entire platter with plastic
- wrap. Store in the refrigerator up to 4 hours.
- Dip: In a bowl, combine all ingredients: beat until well blended and
- smooth. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Crafter thoughts: Feel free to arrange the fruit the same way we did (see photo) or in any kind of pattern you prefer. To secure the strawberries, you don't need to use whole toothpicks. Half a pick poked into the wreath form and used as a fruit skewer works just fine.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 215 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.