Sweet Kahlua Coffee
I have this beverage brewing in my slow cooker at my annual Christmas open house. I set out the whipped cream and grated chocolate in festive dishes so guests can help themselves.—Ruth Gruchow, Yorba Linda, California
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 2 quarts hot water
- 1/2 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons grated semisweet chocolate
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, mix water, Kahlua, creme de cacao and coffee
- granules. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until heated through.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and
- vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Serve warm coffee with whipped
- cream and chocolate. Yield: 8 servings (2-1/4 quarts).