- 2 quarts hot water
- 1/2 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons grated semisweet chocolate
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, mix water, Kahlua, creme de cacao and coffee granules. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until heated through.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Serve warm coffee with whipped cream and chocolate. Yield: 8 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Originally published as Sweet Kahlua Coffee in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p94
Reviews for Sweet Kahlua Coffee
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2011
"very yummy; the whole family loved it!"