Sweet Kahlua Coffee Recipe
I have this beverage brewing in my slow cooker at my annual Christmas open house. I set out the whipped cream and grated chocolate in festive dishes so guests can help themselves.Ruth Gruchow, Yorba Linda, California
- 2 quarts hot water
- 1/2 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons grated chocolate
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the water, Kahlua, creme de cacao and coffee granules. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Ladle coffee into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate. Yield: 9 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Originally published as Sweet Kahlua Coffee in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p94
Reviews for Sweet Kahlua Coffee(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review