Sweet Ham Steak Recipe
In Markesan, Wisconsin, Nancy Smits needs just three ingredients to fix this sweetly seasoned ham slice. "It's a quick-and-easy main dish for brunch or any meal," she reports.
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (2 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ham steak on both sides; drain. Remove ham.
- 2. In the same skillet, melt the butter; stir in brown sugar. Return ham to skillet; cook until heated through, turning often. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (5 ounces) equals 381 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 1,672 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Ham Steak
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC