- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (2 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ham steak on both sides; drain. Remove ham.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter; stir in brown sugar. Return ham to skillet; cook until heated through, turning often. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Ham Steak
"very good and super easy"
"This couldn't be easier or more delicious! I cut the butter and sugar down by 1 tablespoon each. Since I had an apple that needed to be used, I sliced it up and threw it into the butter and sugar mixture before adding the ham back in. So good!"
"So good my daughter asked if I would make it for supper again the next night."
"Very simple & delicious!"
"Very easy to prepare and....Absolutely delicious !"
"Very good and easy."
"Wery easy to do"