- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/3 cup minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 10 ingredients until blended. Reserve 1 cup marinade for basting. Divide ribs and remaining marinade between two large resealable plastic bags; seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate ribs and reserved marinade, covered, overnight.
- Remove ribs, discarding remaining marinade in bags. Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until tender, basting occasionally with reserved marinade during the last half hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Ginger Ribs in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sweet Ginger Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review