Sweet Fruit Smoothies Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1. In batches, process the milk, yogurt, lemon juice and fruit in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5-6 servings.
1 cup equals 299 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Fruit Smoothies
"Used fat free sweetened condensed milk and light yogurt. My son loved it."
"Made these for my family and every one requested seconds. Definitely the best smoothie ever!"