Sweet Fruit Smoothies Recipe
Writes Helen Reed of Amherst, Ohio, "Sipping one of these thick smoothies is a wonderful way to get fruit into your diet. They're a fun alternative to chocolate or vanilla milk shakes."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total: 10 min. YIELD:5-6 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1. In batches, process the milk, yogurt, lemon juice and fruit in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5-6 servings.
1 cup equals 299 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC