Writes Helen Reed of Amherst, Ohio, "Sipping one of these thick smoothies is a wonderful way to get fruit into your diet. They're a fun alternative to chocolate or vanilla milk shakes."
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In batches, process the milk, yogurt, lemon juice and fruit in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5-6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Fruit Smoothies in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p63
Reviews for Sweet Fruit Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 4, 2015
"Made these for my family and every one requested seconds. Definitely the best smoothie ever!"