Writes Helen Reed of Amherst, Ohio, "Sipping one of these thick smoothies is a wonderful way to get fruit into your diet. They're a fun alternative to chocolate or vanilla milk shakes."
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In batches, process the milk, yogurt, lemon juice and fruit in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5-6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Fruit Smoothies in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p63
Reviews for Sweet Fruit Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2015
"Used fat free sweetened condensed milk and light yogurt. My son loved it."
Reviewed May. 4, 2015
"Made these for my family and every one requested seconds. Definitely the best smoothie ever!"