Sweet Cream Biscuits Recipe
People are surprised that these three-ingredient biscuits have such a wonderful homemade flavor.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cream and sugar; stir just until moistened.
- 2. Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Pat or roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- 3. Place 2 in. apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 135 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC