Sweet Cream Biscuits
People are surprised that these three-ingredient biscuits have such a wonderful homemade flavor.
12 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cream and sugar; stir just
- until moistened.
- Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Pat or roll out
- to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place 2 in. apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450°
- for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack.
- Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 135 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.