- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground ginger, nutmeg and cloves
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and spices. In another bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, oil, sugars and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Reviews for Sweet Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Sort By :
"This is the best pumpkin bread I've ever had (so far). The cranberries gave it just the right sweetness and the pecans added just the crunch I was looking for. Fabulous!"
"I cannot say enough good things about this bread! Unfortunately I have celiac disease and I'm not supposed to eat it, but I did and man was it worth it! This is probably the most delicious pumpkin bread I've ever had! The cranberries gave it a nice sweetness and the toasted pecans were just the crunch I was looking for. Fabulous!!"
"Delicious. I used 12 oz. fresh whole cranberries that I had on hand instead of dried - turn out great. Very moist, nice contrast between sweet bread and tangy cranberries. A keeper."
"Really nice, flavorful moist bread. My family loved it and it was so easy to make. A wonderful holiday recipe!"