- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 egg, beaten or 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, oil, egg, and milk. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir in sugar mixture just until moistened.
- Coat four muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners. Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 muffins.
Reviews for Sweet Cornmeal Muffins
Sort By :
Wonderful slightly sweet corn bread. Love that it makes just enough for two!
Excellent and so simple and quick
A nice little muffin which is quick and easy and which would be easy to tweak the sweetness or the addition of a bit more milk.
Loved them! Yeah, another receipe for those who cook for two!