- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 2% cottage cheese, drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Place the half-and-half and corn in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add the flour, eggs, butter, salt and pepper; cover and process until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat an 8-in. nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray; pour about 3 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, using additional cooking spray as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese and sugar. Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls down the center of each crepe; roll up. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Corn Blintzes in Country Woman July/August 2003, p36
Reviews for Sweet Corn Blintzes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review