- stir for 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in wine. Cook and stir until
- all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Add warm broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly and allowing
- liquid to absorb between additions. Cook just until risotto is
- creamy and rice is almost tender (cooking time is about 20 minutes).
- Stir in the cream, reserved corn mixture and remaining butter; cook
- and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with basil. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 438 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 746 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.