Sweet Citrus Punch Recipe
The wonderful rosy color of this beverage makes it a natural choice to serve at Christmas. I keep the ingredients on hand to prepare at a moment's notice. —Mary Ann Kosmas, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup grenadine syrup
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Ice ring or shaved ice, optional
- 1. Just before serving, combine the concentrates, grenadine and ginger ale in a punch bowl. Add an ice ring or shaved ice if desired. Yield: 12 servings (about 3 quarts).
1 cup: 192 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Citrus Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC