Sweet Citrus Punch
The wonderful rosy color of this beverage makes it a natural choice to serve at Christmas. I keep the ingredients on hand to prepare at a moment's notice.
Mary Ann Kosmas, Minneapolis, Minnesota
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup grenadine syrup
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Ice ring or shaved ice, optional
- Just before serving, combine the concentrates, grenadine and ginger
- ale in a punch bowl. Add an ice ring or shaved ice if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings (about 3 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 192 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.