Sweet Citrus Punch Recipe
The wonderful rosy color of this beverage makes it a natural choice to serve at Christmas. I keep the ingredients on hand to prepare at a moment's notice. —Mary Ann Kosmas, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup grenadine syrup
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Ice ring or shaved ice, optional
- 1. Just before serving, combine the concentrates, grenadine and ginger ale in a punch bowl. Add an ice ring or shaved ice if desired. Yield: 12 servings (about 3 quarts).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 192 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC