The wonderful rosy color of this beverage makes it a natural choice to serve at Christmas. I keep the ingredients on hand to prepare at a moment's notice. —Mary Ann Kosmas, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Featured In: 21 Favorite Iced Tea Recipes
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup grenadine syrup
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Ice ring or shaved ice, optional
- Just before serving, combine the concentrates, grenadine and ginger ale in a punch bowl. Add an ice ring or shaved ice if desired. Yield: 12 servings (about 3 quarts).
Originally published as Sweet Citrus Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p76
Reviews for Sweet Citrus Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review