Sweet Citrus Iced Tea
My family has been making iced tea this way ever since I was a child. When I recently prepared some for the Elders at church, the men liked it so much that all the wives asked for the recipe.
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 14-1/2 cups water, divided
- 10 individual tea bags
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- Ice cubes
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups of water just to a boil. Remove
- from the heat. Add tea bags; let stand for 10 minutes. Discard tea
- Pour tea into a large container. Stir in the sugar, lemon juice,
- orange juice concentrate and remaining water. Refrigerate until
- chilled. Serve over ice. Yield: 1 gallon.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 82 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.