Pretzels are a great snack food. I love this recipe because it is sweet as well as spicy, but not too spicy. It's a great combination for munching. —Geraldine Saucier, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- Place pretzels in a large bowl. Whisk the egg white and water until frothy; stir in the brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice and chipotle pepper. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat.
- Arrange in single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until dry. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Sweet Chipotle Pretzels in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p30
Reviews for Sweet Chipotle Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review