- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2-1/2 cups crushed pecan shortbread cookies
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, cut butter into crushed cookies until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling and extracts; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Top with filling. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Cherry Cheese Dessert
Sort By :
"This is the best no-bake cheesecake recipe I've come across so far. Easy and delicious. Every time I serve this I'm asked for the recipe."
"The pecan shortbread crust makes this dessert delicious!! Will definitely make again!! So easy!!"
"Simply Delicious!!! Thanks for sharing"