Sweet Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 8 maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the coconut and cherries. Shape into a ball; roll in pecans. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cheese ball (3-1/2 cups).
2 tablespoon: 73 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Sweet Cheese Ball
"best new recipe of the holiday season! everyone loved it. I added dried cranberries instead of cherries and coconut instead of nuts"
"This was OK but not great. I served it with pineapple slices and star fruit."
"It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.http://www.seobaba.com/seo-packages/seo-packages.html"
"It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.http://www.spacedi.com/contact_us.html"
"I love it , its so good i use fresh cherries instead of maraschino cherries , theres never any left after aparty !!!!!"
"although I did not put in the coconut, I added vanilla and the cherries and instead of nuts used mini chocolate chips, my neices and nephews plus the adults loved this recipe!!! Thank you!"