Sweet Cheese Ball Recipe
You’ll need only a few items for this unique cheese ball sent in by Melissa Friend of Oakland, Maryland. Coconut comes through in the cherry-flecked mixture that’s coated in pecans. It looks pretty and tastes delicious served with apple slices, pineapple wedges, berries and other fresh fruit.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 8 maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the coconut and cherries. Shape into a ball; roll in pecans. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cheese ball (3-1/2 cups).
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 73 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Cheese Ball
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC