- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 8 maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the coconut and cherries. Shape into a ball; roll in pecans. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cheese ball (3-1/2 cups).
Reviews for Sweet Cheese Ball
Sort By :
"This was OK but not great. I served it with pineapple slices and star fruit."
"It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.http://www.seobaba.com/seo-packages/seo-packages.html"
"It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.http://www.spacedi.com/contact_us.html"
"I love it , its so good i use fresh cherries instead of maraschino cherries , theres never any left after aparty !!!!!"
"although I did not put in the coconut, I added vanilla and the cherries and instead of nuts used mini chocolate chips, my neices and nephews plus the adults loved this recipe!!! Thank you!"