Sweet Cereal Treats Recipe
"It doesn't take long to mix up a batch of these yummy snacks since they have only four ingredients and don't need to bake," relates Barri VanderHulst from Allegan, Michigan. "As a small child, I helped my grandma make them. Now my three children enjoy helping me. We all love this crunchy treat."
- 5-1/3 cups Peanut Butter Captain Crunch cereal
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cereal and peanuts; set aside. In a microwave or double boiler, melt chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- 2. Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: about 5 dozen.
2 each: 119 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Cereal Treats
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC