Sweet Cereal Clusters Recipe
- 6 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 2-1/4 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour candy coating over cereal mixture; stir until coated. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4-1/2 pounds.
4 ounce-weight: 385 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Cereal Clusters
"I've made this recipe every year for about 5 years now and everyone loves it, from our family and friends to our kids' school teachers. Some friends even said it was so addictive, they dubbed it "Christmas crack!""