Sweet Cereal Clusters Recipe
In McBain, Michigan, Sue Yount covers a crunchy combination of peanuts, pretzels and cereal with white candy coating for a fun snack. "At bake sales, I fill small resealable storage bags with the clusters," she explains. "They always disappear fast."
- 6 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 2-1/4 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour candy coating over cereal mixture; stir until coated. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4-1/2 pounds.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 385 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC