Sweet Cereal Clusters Recipe
In McBain, Michigan, Sue Yount covers a crunchy combination of peanuts, pretzels and cereal with white candy coating for a fun snack. "At bake sales, I fill small resealable storage bags with the clusters," she explains. "They always disappear fast."
- 6 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 2-1/4 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour candy coating over cereal mixture; stir until coated. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Sweet Cereal Clusters in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p17
Reviews for Sweet Cereal Clusters(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2009
I've made this recipe every year for about 5 years now and everyone loves it, from our family and friends to our kids' school teachers. Some friends even said it was so addictive, they dubbed it "Christmas crack!"
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Desserts >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Desserts >
- Simple Quick Recipes >