- 2 pounds carrots, cut into sticks
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Place carrots in a large saucepan; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper; cook and stir until butter is melted. Return carrots to the pan; cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Candied Carrots
Sort By :
Everyone really liked this recipe.
Made these for Thanksgiving dinner and they were so very good... everyone of all ages loved them.
I made these carrots a couple years, thought they were very good, I just sliced mine. Will make them again this year for Christmas.
Wow! My mom made this AWESOME RECIPE and it was delicious. Great way to make children eat their veggies.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >