Sweet Brown Mustard Recipe
This versatile sweet and slightly spicy mustard goes well with a variety of meats.—Rhonda Holloway, Port Richey, Florida
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients until smooth. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/3 cups.
1 tablespoon: 84 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Sweet Brown Mustard
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC