This versatile sweet and slightly spicy mustard goes well with a variety of meats.—Rhonda Holloway, Port Richey, Florida
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients until smooth. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Sweet Brown Mustard in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p204
Reviews for Sweet Brown Mustard
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review