- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup each ketchup, barbecue sauce, French salad dressing and honey
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. In batches, brown pork chops 2-3 minutes on each side. Return all to pan.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sweet Barbecued Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Fantastic barbeque recipe!"
"Absolutely awesome! Didn't have any honey, but used 1/4 molasses instead. The family loved it! Will definitely make again."
"Oh my gosh, is this good!!!! Can't wait to try it with chicken! Served it with TOH's Creamy Mac-n-cheese, and Country Baked Beans. What a lovely combination!!!"
"We really enjoyed the sauce in this recipe. I did think the pork itself needed a little seasoning like salt and pepper. I will definitely make the sauce again. I will probably try it with chicken next time. Overall very easy and tasty. I love the sweetness of the sauce."
"Excellent recipe. Sauce was delicious!"