Sweet Barbecued Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup each ketchup, barbecue sauce, French salad dressing and honey
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. In batches, brown pork chops 2-3 minutes on each side. Return all to pan.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sweet Barbecued Pork Chops(43)
Sort By :
Delish!!! Had for dinner tonight w/broccoli and rice!!!
My family loved these. I had to make two batches, 1 to eat and 1 to freeze.
These taste terrific and we loved these! I love that the recipe made eight servings...lots of leftovers!
The sauce is super yummy! We didn't have any French dressing, so I made it without and it was excellent. Next time I'm going to try to either bake the dish in the oven or try the crockpot...to see if the pork chops can absorb some of the yummy sauce.
Wonderful sauce! Flavorful and sweet - everyone LOVED it! Would be excellent on chicken.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >