Sweet Barbecue Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 10 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, molasses and seasonings; mix well. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve on buns. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 305 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 856mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Barbecue Sandwiches
"I made the recipe as written. Thumb's up from everybody!"