- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 10 hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, molasses and seasonings; mix well. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve on buns. Yield: 10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Sweet Barbecue Sandwiches
Sort By :
I made the recipe as written. Thumb's up from everybody!