Sweet Autumn Salad Recipe
MY family and friends tell me that this is their favorite salad in the world, bar none! All flavors work well together and it adds a bright touch to the table with the mixture of fruits and nuts.
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 medium red pear, diced
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the greens, pear, oranges, grapes, cranberries and pecans.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 347 calories, 22g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 6g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Autumn Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC